CanPrev’s Joint-Pro™ is a supportive therapy for maintaining joint and cartilage health. Joint-Pro™ contains glucosamine hydrochloride, a naturally occurring compound the body uses to make cartilage, bones, tendons, ligaments and the synovial fluid that cushions the joints. Glucosamine is especially effective when paired with chondroitin sulfate and a combination of herbs like boswellia and devil’s claw.
Joint-Pro™ and Joint-Pro™ NEM are especially effective in relieving joint pain, they contain slightly different blends of ingredients depending on your needs. Joint-Pro™ may be best for those with allergies to eggs or egg byproducts.
Joint-Pro™ NEM may be a better choice for those who are not able to tolerate chondroitin and MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
Each capsule contains:
- Glucosamine HCI (shellfish) - 400mg
- Methylsulfonylamethane (MSM) - 200mg
- Chondroitin sulfate 90% (bovine) - 180mg
- Devil’s claw extract (harpagophytum procumbens) root tuber, 4:1 - 50mg
- Boswellia serrata extract (45% boswellic acid) 50mg
- Curcumin (curcuma longa) - 48mg
- Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule.